Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Leaves are Turning

here in the northeast reminding us that another year is coming to a close. But the weather is near perfect for riding, even if it is only for a few weeks of the year!
It has not been the great year 2008 was for us but then that is "life in the fast lane" with horses!
One minute I'm flying high on my way to Burghley the next I'm home nursing my wounds both physical and mental!! I'm still not sure what really went wrong or if indeed it was just any one particular thing but I think I can say that 2009 was a "slump" year! And absolutely nothing to do with old age.
Anyway 2010 is another year and we are looking forward to fun and sun in Aiken as we return to my good friend Priscilla's property in Windsor on Boggy Gut Road!

No comments:

Post a Comment